Preparation before the Senior Day:
1. Fill out the MAE Senior Day Survey by 11:59pm Week 8 Sunday (05/22/22).
Make sure everyone is familiar with the poster and is able to give a small presentation by himself/herself.
2. Do dry run of the poster presentation, keep it with in 8 minutes.
3. Invite your sponsor, friends and family to the Poster Day.
What to expect on the Senior Day:
1. Be there at least 30 minutes early to setup your poster and hardware. Make sure everything is ready to go.
2. Claim your team supplies at the information table, which includes: final poster, poster stands, t-shirt, name tags and pens.
3. Dress code: business casual or business formal.
4. Rotate within the team and have at least 2 team members to do the presentation, while the others can go around and watch other team's presentation.
5. At the end of the poster session, you will be asked to evaluate your first and second favorite project except your own by filling out the vote form.
6. Food and water will be served
7. For MAE156B students, please fill out the student vote form by the end of the event.
What to expect after the Senior Day:
1. Group photo will be taken
2. There will be award for the best project, determined by the judges, instructors and your peers.
3. Clean up your own space.