Final Deliverables During Week 10 and Finals Week
LAST DAY OF CLASSES
Complete on-line CAPE review by last day of classes. You should have received an email for this.
DUE SUNDAY OF WEEK 10
The final reports are due online by Saturday (midnight) of the 10th week.
Final - Final Reports (they can have minor modifications from initial online submission are due at Poster Sessions)
If ANY changes are made between the initial on-line final report and the final-final report are made. A list of these changes must be emailed to the instructor, to ensure proper grading.
Hard copies must be turned in at the poster sessions.
Have the report bounded and color pages printed in color. You can use your team index number at Imprints. One copy is for the instructor and one should be handed to your sponsor with the prototype.
Make sure to have the executive summary as a separate document
Bring your marked up second draft and first draft of the reports to the poster session.
DUE MONDAY OF FINALS WEEK
1. Final posters are to uploaded to your website by Monday at midnight (it takes days to print all posters).
2. Each team needs to select one representative photo and upload it and the project information to the 156B Project page. This is where we will post the award winners. You will need:
Username: (sent via email)
Password: (sent via email)
For instructions go to: https://sites.google.com/a/eng.ucsd.edu/mae156b-projects/instructions
3. Let us know if your team has special hardware requirements for the demonstration, such as extra space. Poster will be shown in the Design Studio and EBU2-311.
4. Peer Review (by midnight)
- Anyone submitting a peer review 900 or lower MUST include explaining comments in the feedback or instructor box.
5. Invite sponsors to poster presentations. Arrange parking for any sponsors driving to campus. Let the instruction team know if the sponsors are coming.
DUE WEDNESDAY OF FINALS WEEK
1. Clean up lab space. All lab spaces need to be cleaned up before sign off sheet will be signed.
2. Have lab checkoff list signed off by Tom Chalfant at 3pm. See:
Lab Sign Off Sheet Spring 2022
THURSDAY OF FINALS WEEK - POSTER AND HARDWARE PREPARATION AND DISPLAY
1. Complete the team webpage (by midnight)
Make sure to upload the editable version of your poster
High Resolution photos and CAD in the Multimedia section for future publicity or printing
All CAD files, budget, component specification sheets, and other files your sponsor will need.
2. Setup hardware and posters according to the Senior Day instruction. Contact Chris Cassidy with any special needs for you setup.
3. Have at least one team member by the poster between 11:30am-2:30pm for judging and visitors.
AFTER THE POSTER EVENT - BY THE END OF FINALS WEEK
Deliver your hardware to the sponsor
Turn in any receipts by the end of finals week. Personal reimbursement will not be possible afterwards.
Return any equipment signed out
Any unused parts should be turned in to Tom Chalfant, Steve Roberts, or Chris Cassidy
Clean up your lab space
Double check that all check off list items have been completed. Grade will be impacted if not completed.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ALL THESE FINAL DETAILS!